- Lancaster Co. Community Vaccination Center
Lancaster Co. Community Vaccination Center
The Lancaster County Community Vaccination Center is intended as a resource for the people of Lancaster County to receive COVID-19 vaccination. The center is managed and operated by the Vaccinate Lancaster Coalition, with Penn Medicine Lancaster General as the managing healthcare partner.
Before You Register
Please keep the following in mind before you register:
- You must be age 16 or older to be vaccinated currently. Individuals younger than 16 will not be permitted to register.
- Minors – ages 16 and 17 – who are eligible to receive the vaccine must bring a legal guardian to the vaccination center to sign a consent form.
- If you have an allergy to PEG or Polysorbate, please check with your doctor before registering for a COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for CDC information on potential allergic reactions to the vaccine.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19 and are currently in active isolation, please do not register for the vaccine until at least 10 days following the onset of symptoms.
- If you have received a first-dose vaccine at another location, you cannot receive your second-dose vaccine at the Lancaster County Community Vaccination Center. Please return to the site of your first-dose vaccine to receive your second dose.
- If you receive your first-dose vaccine at Lancaster County Community Vaccination Center, you must receive your second-dose vaccine at the Lancaster County Community Vaccination Center. Scheduling for second-dose vaccine can be done online or by phone. See below for details.
- If you have scheduled your second vaccine appointment, please bring your vaccine card for the second dose so it can be completed with second dose vaccine information.
To register and schedule your vaccination appointment, click here: HelpVaccinatePA Online Registration and complete the questionnaire.
It is recommended you use one of the following Internet browsers to navigate the registration website: Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge. Please note that Internet Explorer is not recommended for accessing this site.
After you have registered, you will be notified by email when an appointment is available. At that time, you will be asked to schedule your appointment.
Please note that appointment scheduling is based on vaccine availability. We will contact you when an appointment is available.
If you are unable to register online, you may register using our phone registration and scheduling line at 717-588-1020.
The specialist will register you in the system and will schedule you for an appointment..
Second-dose scheduling can also be completed by phone. If you are scheduling your second dose by phone, please call 717-588-1026.
Pfizer Second Doses: If you were scheduled for a second-dose Pfizer vaccine within 28 days of your first shot, you do not need to reschedule an earlier appointment. The manufacturer has indicated that it is safe and effective to receive your second shot anywhere from 21 days to 42 days after your first shot. If you choose to cancel your appointment in order to reschedule, we cannot guarantee that an earlier appointment will be available. Vaccine supplies across Pennsylvania and the nation continue to increase. If you have questions or require assistance, please call our call center team.
NOTE: Call volumes may be high. If you are unable to connect with a specialist, please try again. Thank you for your patience.
Before You Arrive for Your Appointment
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing (short sleeves, etc.) that allows easy access to the upper arm.
- If you use mobility-assistive devices, please bring them with you to your appointment.
Please arrive no more than 20 minutes prior to your appointment